The Book Nut

My home library is very eclectic, I read everything from autobiography to YA to classics to horror. In short, I love books of all kinds. I love to go thrifting every week for the books on my list!

Dead Quarantine - A. Rosario Friends and Traitors - C.J. Hill, Janette Rallison

Winning some books!

I won a couple of books through LibraryThing and Goodreads for review. Thank you to the lovely people who are sending me these books!

The first one I have to talk about is called Dead Quarantine by A. Rosaria. This one is an ebook from the LibraryThing member giveaways. One of the newish trends that I'm seeing is the popularity of zombie novels and movies. It's becoming the new vampire! So not being one for zombies, this is going to be a very different experience for me.

The second book is a sequel so as soon as I found out that I won it I reserved the first one from the library. One word: dragons! I have a whole shelf of my library that's only books about dragons! This book is Slayers: Friends and Traitors by CJ Hill. So far my only comment about this book (as I haven't gotten it yet) is that I'm not too keen on the title. But that may change.

I'm so excited for the chance to review these books. Thank you so much to the people who made this opportunity possible!

Happy Reading, Y'all,